Monday, July 23, 2012

This Week

Sorry for the late blog. This week went by very quick. I am getting ready to give 2 speechs this Wendesday. One in the morning and one in the evening. I am alittle nervious but I know I will do fine. Also I practiced all weekend and did alot of things at the libeary. I am starting a excel spreadsheet for the list that I am doing. I am also still doing the books for the blind still. Alot of work has to be done with the excel sheet and the books still. I still can't believe that I only have 3 weeks left in the Internship. I am really going to miss DC. Next week is my dads birthday so I am going home for his birthday. I am going to take him to TED and then I hope treat him for lunch at the bowling aley. Well until next week OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.