Sunday, July 1, 2012

This hard week

Well this week went by very fast just like tte other weeks. I helped with the last week of the Camp for the Blind and hard of seeing campers. I went to the Newsmuseam with them and had lots of fun there. We all brocasted ourselves and I did one too. Every day of the camp I had lunch with the campers. We laughed alot and had lots of fun. Also I am doing a mitvzah of helping a blind person named Andrew get to the men/s room and to the metro every day. I love helping him and we are really getting to know each other. On Friday it was the last day of camp and the campers and I had a party in the room for the last day. I also said goodbye to Tolson by throwing him a kiss while he left the room. On thrusday he gave me a kiss while Michelle and I were waiting for the campers in the lobby of the libeary in the morning. I am going to miss all of the campers. They were all so nice and very funny. Well until next week

SEE YOU ALL NEXT SUNDAY.... MELISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.