Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I clean, you clean, we all clean clean

So last week was pretty good. Our apartment was really dirty so I cleaned the kitchen. I can't believe how much dirt has accumulated all over the floor, so I took the time to really thoroughly clean the floor. There was a lot of sticky stuff, but its all resolved now :) After that, I went grocery shopping because I noticed I've been eating out a lot (even a coffee costs $6+, crazy huh?!). So I went to Whole Foods and I bought a TON of stuff and I only spent $48!! So that was exciting. $48 for a week's worth of food. Take notes, ladies and gents.

Judy, my roommate, was also really productive. Our bathroom needed a nice soap down, so she was kind enough to clean that up too. Also, a big shout out to our lovely fellow interns for loaning us their vacumn!! I really wish I had my swifter here :(

Well, that's all for now folks. Stay cool (and clean)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.