Friday, July 16, 2010

Lucky Seven - The Seventh Adventure

Blogging, is it really useful? It's nice to share my life experiences but does what I write really mean something? I believe that actions speak louder than words. A English proverb that means what I do is more important than what I say. Like my job, it's all about proving myself that I have completed all the tasks to make a difference instead of saying anything at all.

So how's my week? It was decent and dreamy about new opportunities for the future. I had lots of thoughts what I would like to do next after my internship term ends. I think I will try to go grab opportunities that people don't want to give out so I can make a bigger difference. I know that many people do not like to share their power. Getting a job that everybody wants and remaining on the job forever means more competition. I love competition, sometimes it can be ugly, either way its adventure.

I was the only IT Intern to attend to the Brown Bag Lunch with Mr. Peterson. He is a very intelligent leader to listen to, I never get tired of his speeches. I appreciate his contributions. I do not know a lot about health and medicine but I am the logical guy in the Information Technology world. I can learn anything and earn achievements.

Want to hear about my job? I have been researching for Web Content Management Systems (WCMS) for my branch. I believe hundreds of people will be using it. I will explain more about it on the following week.

I love making blogs short, got to keep it simple and avoid unnecessary complexity. Perhaps most readers on the internet do not like to read walls of text? If I wanted to share my entire experience, I think I will need to write a book.

When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing. ~ Zen Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.