Friday, June 19, 2009

Week Three by Bob

Well, I finally started working with the Department of Homeland Security.Their security can be a hassle sometimes! But anyways, I've gone through a lot of training with them on using their softwares and laws that applies to the workforce. After all of these training, I'm sure my brain is all mush now! I really need the weekend break this weekend :) every weekend I go down to Virginia or up to Maryland to hang out with couple buddies of mine from college.

So far this week, all is going pretty well. I actually found a grocery store that is MUCH closer to where I live than me walking further than I normally do. I think its a big pain in the @$$ (pardon my French) when you have to carry couple of heavy bags for a 10 minute walk or maybe more. Thank god I found this place because it only takes me 2 to 4 minutes!

Well, I guess this pretty much sums up my week. I better go take a shower now and head down to Fairfax for a fun weekend!

-Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.