Friday, July 17, 2009

What? The weeks' over already? --David McKee--

It just seemed like yesterday was Monday and now it's Friday. Whoa.

After some goofing around, I was finally able to get the video working and displaying correctly on the site at my job. Yay... now Microsoft has released Silverlight 3 and so they want me to upload the video AGAIN using that... argh! That's not a big deal though.

What IS a big deal is that they want me to make this map thing that when you click on it, it shows information on the different spots. I have to make it in Silverlight and I have NO IDEA how to get started. I know I have to make regions and make mouse over animations and stuff but other than that I'm not sure. I THINK it would have to connect to some kind of calendar so it could show accurate information on the application.

But I can't do any of that because the SDKs won't install and the compiler won't see things and it's just causing a ton of problems and stopping me from doing my job and frankly it's starting to really get on my nerves... and that's the nice way of saying it.

In other news, some of the other interns and I saw Harry Potter and it was great.
The End

--David McKee--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.