Thursday, August 5, 2010

Final Week, Home At Last

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this from my home, having finally arrived back home after a 9 hour drive last night. On my final note as an AAPD Intern, I want to thank anyone and everyone who helped us achieve the success we did during the summer in DC. Thanks!!!!!! :)

I was sad to leave DC; the city has really grown on me. On the other hand, i'm glad to be back home. College classes are picking back up in a few weeks, and i'm really motivated to finish college now and get back into the work force. Government contracting or private consulting are the two most promising avenues in my future, and now I have a higher drive to accomplish my goals based on my experiences working for the US government.

It's getting pretty late, and I suppose this is my final farewell on the blog.

So goodnight to all, and best wishes towards the future,

Signing off one last time,

Ron S. Nunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.