Friday, May 28, 2010

My first blog ever

Today I forgot about the tour of the FDR Memorial and went to the metro to get my disability fare card for the metro and got lost on my way there and had to ask a metro worker where to go, then I went to the office and was told it will be 25 min but it was actually more like an hour and a half then I finally got my card. Then I found that I had missed the FDR memorial tour and I felt horrible, because I hadn't intended to miss it I just forgot because I was so focused on get my metro card that it slipped my mind. Then on my way back I put money on my card and when I went to use it the machine said it didn't have any which was not true it had five dollars on it. The good news is I went out and ate dinner with most of the AAPD interns and hung out and got to know them better so all in all it was a good day even though I missed the tour which kind of sucks.
I'd like to thank everyone who reads my blog. If you can comment on the blog feel free to comment on it or if you have any tips I open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.