Sunday, August 5, 2012

FINAL BLOG

Well its the start of the last week of the internship. I am really going to miss my new friends and the dorm life.  I had a good week last week. I helped out alot at the libaery doing all kinds of work with the tapes and started on the fliing for my supervisor Venitia while she was out. Also this I had a fun weekend this weekend. I went swimming at my friends lake out on Saturday and went to see some Chineese Ackerbates on Sunday. I am also getting started on taking my stuff out of the dorms. Well this is it no more blog after this. It has been a great summer meeting you all and getting to live in the dorms again. It reminds me of Mason all over again only it is just for the summer.  Have a great year at school all and have a great trip back home...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenters must avoid profanity, harsh language and disparaging remarks on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All comments to the blog are moderated by AAPD, and can be subject to removal at any time.

Please use the comments section to engage in the ongoing dialogue between our program funders, current and former interns, our colleagues, and the broader disability community, and to respond to intern posts that intrigue you, to share your own stories, or to simply express your gratitude for being allowed into the world of our summer interns.